READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, January 31, 2011

FBOOK Challenge Day 01

A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

01. My idol is my great grandmother. I’ve never met her.
02. Making a living by writing novels would be pretty cool
03. Baking new things freaks me out
04. Blogging is my obsession and my downfall
05. My grandma says that I am her sunshine
06. I love to eat. I hate to exercise.
07. I regret not getting to know my grandfathers better everyday
08. More money more problems. It’s true.
09. I refuse to have a car payment. Ever.
10. My cat usually brightens a bad day
11. I can fall asleep anywhere in less than five minutes
12. I have to be busy to be happy
13. I always know the words to the song. Always. And sorry, but you will hear me sing it
14. I miss my work keyboard on the weekends.
15. I used to hate the word husband. Now I say it as often as I can.

Kels

No comments: