READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I only make pies for Thanksgiving
and so far I only make apple pies
This year I had to use my new oven that cooks things a bit differently than a "completely functioning oven" so I didn't cook them long enough. Turns out that pies that aren't cooked long enough tend to be a bit dry but no one complained so I'm still happy. There's something very satisfying about making your own pie - from the crust all the way through to the peeling and cutting of the apples. I love it!


We flipped a coin this year and decided to eat dinner with The Camellos and dessert with The Weems. We finally got a good photo of all of us. Renee would disagree but I don't care. Joe's photo taking privileges have been reinstated due to this photo.
My dad pimped it out with all the girl cousins

The next day Anthony and I went to the Niles Christmas Parade as we do every year with the Camello clan. Turns out that it was Aunt Sissy's birthday too so we went into The Florence for a celebratory shot. Can you guess who's idea it was? Wrong! It was Renee!
We sat a messy table with a bunch of empty beers so she could look badass in the biker bar

Joe got cut off except for his hand :(
Isn't Jayce such a cutie?!
Jacqueline, Anthony and Joe
Sarah, Mary and Kevin
Me and Sarah
Lisa, Renee
Sissy, Jayce, Jacqueline
Sarah, Me, Mary and Julia
I like this one a lot!

Lisa, Donald, Kevin, Jamie
Anthony, Joe, Sissy, Renee, Jacqueline, Mary
Me, Julia, Sarah, Jayce

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you took all these pictures!! Ive been waiting for the thanksgiving ones! Thanks...looks like you guys had a blast on Aunt Sissy's birthday!
- Jenae