READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Right Side is Definitely Lighter than the Left Side!!!

In Anthony's world when you get two teeth pulled in one day and they put you under... these are the things you say:

"Kelsey please take a picture of me posing with Axel!"


"Is that my bike? Did my bike come? Did they throw it over the fence? Take a picture in case it's broken in some way! Can I build it now?!?!"


Not to mention:

"Isn't it happy hour at Hooters? LET'S GO!!!"
"Kels, can I have a kiss? Please please please! No my breath does NOT smell, liar."
"This is weird. Does my face look weird? No? (hysterical laughter)"
"Where are my teeth? I want to make a necklace out of them!"
"What am I doing? Playing with a rat and watching stupid people on Youtube"
"Can I get out of the car? Why not? Ok I'll stay if I get Jello"

Oh how I love thee Anthony but.. no more laughing gas for you - and NO MORE PULLED TEETH!

Love, the person who fed you Jello and Sprite. You OWE me. 

Kels

1 comment:

Sarah McM said...

Teeth for a necklace = Brilliant