READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fourth Date: Due Date

For our fourth married date I got pregnant. No I'm just kidding. But seriously look at this photo below!
I think my camera is trying to fool you guys on a regular basis now.

Two Friday's ago we went out to the movies to see Due Date with my other husband Robert Downey Jr. Very funny movie - I definitely recommend it. I made my usual popcorn and Anthony hated it as usual. I have to ask what is wrong with someone when the thought of eating something as simple as popcorn makes them gag. WEIRDO!


Date night is so fun!

Kels

2 comments:

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

Saw the header Fourth Date: Due Date and made a beeline into the bathroom before finishing the post. Almost gave me a heart attack and sad that you told me through a post. Mom

Kelsey said...

you are joking right mom? I'm not pregnant hahahahahaha