READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, December 27, 2010

30 Books in 2010

Last year I decided to make the New Years Resolution to read 30 books in 2010. Well... I almost made it. 20 books were read by me this year and I am actually pretty proud of it. Technically this figure makes last year's figure a lot less impressive considering how crazy this year was compared to last year. Do you want to know what else is not impressive? The fact that Harry Potter both started and ended my year. Sometimes I am such a loser.

#1 - "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" By J.K. Rowling
#2 - "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by J.K. Rowling
#3 - "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks
#4 - "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis
#5 - "The Horse and His Boy" by C.S. Lewis
#6 - "Prince Caspian" by C.S. Lewis
#7 - "Treasure Island" by Robert Louis Stevenson
#8 - "Rescue Me" by Nicholas Sparks
#9 - "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" by C.S. Lewis
#10 - "Pet Sematary" by Stephen King
#11 - "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch + Jeffrey Zaslow
#12 - "The Boleyn Inheritance" by Philippa Gregory
#13 - "Inside Narnia" by Devin Brown
#14 - "Night" by Elie Wiesel
#15 - "The Story of a Young Girl" by Anne Frank
#16 - "Northanger Abbey" by Jane Austen
#17 - "Tuck Everlasting" by Natalie Babbitt
#18 - "Interview with the Vampire" by Anne Rice
#19 - "The Twilight Zone" by Rod Serling
#20 - "Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone" by J.K. Rowling

Kels 

3 comments:

Donna said...

In my opinion there is nothing "loserish" about anything that starts and ends with Harry Potter.

Kalli said...

I love all of Nicholas Sparks books. Which one out of all the books you read was your favorite?

Kelsey said...

My favorite is still "The Notebook". The movie was very good but the book is literally 100 times better. It's his only book I've ever reccommended to people.