READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Theme Thursday: Bottle

I got lucky this week because:

1. I dropped a class so I now have three uninterrupted hours of internet time in the school library
2. I happened to have a couple of great photos for this week's Theme Thursday



I can thank Aunt Andrea (and I suspect Gerry as well) for access to these bottles this weekend.

I've always loved glass bottles. I don't collect them - or at least I haven't ever collected any for myself up to this point. But I've always loved them simply because my dad has a thing for them. It might just be a generational thing - like how veterans of WWII collect Samurai Swords or how my mom loves bowls and cups from when she was a kid. In any case - I've never collected - only admired from afar - and you can blame my dad for all of it!

-Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love bottles, love your pictures, love you!
Christina