READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Forest of Nisene Marks State Park: Take Two

David and Nicole came out for a fun day of "do whatever the heck you want" so we decided to go on a hike. Little did we know it would end up being an eight mile hike with no actual "ending point" and that we'd be sharing a very small bottle of water. Oh yeah - and no food.

But it was AWESOME!

It took us about 3 1/2 hours round trip. Basically the entire trail was uphill through mud and muddy water. It was also raining and quite slippery. I fell once. My jeans suffered but I did not because I was the only person who got to take a short sit. Lucky me!















Anthony graciously carried both of our jackets, scarves, etc.. when it got too hot.

Banana Slug Territory!

Always peeing somewhere
I think we'll probably go again. It's a great place to bike, walk or run. Any takers?

-Kels

3 comments:

Sarah McM said...

The one where it's all green looks like Forks. See any sexy werewolves?

Jacqueline said...

yay your wearing your shirt!
-jacqueline

Kelsey said...

yeah i wish! Except they wouldn't look like the people in the movie - They'd look like the people I made up in my head when I read them :)