READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Something to Love Saturday #4

The fact that this "Something to Love Saturday" is coming to you a good 5 days late should give you a hint at how crazy my life has become since my promotion. Not to mention midterms and planning a wedding.

Last week's something to love is: MY KITCHEN WINDOW

ok so it's not really "the window" - it's the stuff on it.

My newest addition - Mason jars. I love them! These are from jams made by my mom and my grandma that have since expired (no preservatives). My mom has this glass peanut butter jar of buttons that my great grandma Lily used for sewing and I've always loved glass jars because of that.
Our skulls which Anthony has turned me on to over the years. He's overly obsessed and I am only moderately obsessed. Two are from mom (gifts to Ant over the years) and one is from the Dominican Republic where my friend Sarah traveled to last year.
Then I've got our photo booth pictures from the Alameda County Fair. We didn't get a chance to get out to it this past summer - but we plan on taking some photo booth pictures soon to keep our tradition going.
This ship. Anthony also has an obsession with ships. Ok anything relating to pirates - but don't mention Jack Sparrow or he'll kick you in the butt. Anyhoo - this is also on the sill.
And finally a postcard from Andie so I don't forget to write her letters every once in a while. Some candles from Jacqueline and a frame Renee gave me last Valentine's day that I have yet to fill in.
My house is starting to look a lot like my room used to - things just stuck anywhere I can find a spot.

-Kels

No comments: