READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Date Night!!

We NEVER go anywhere fun or do anything at all really besides exist
!but!
I've been having such a horrible time with work and being sick
that we decided we had to get out
We went to the movies for the first time here in Santa Cruz
to see ZOMBIELAND
it was so good
hilarious
and I'd see it again today
if I wanted to pay twice
but I don't

anyhoo....
We also got PIZZA at Pizza my Heart
and candy at Marini's

I got peanut butter and watermelon taffy (not together - ew)
we had to make a pit stop at the Dollar Store before going home
and I found this cake topper
What do you think? Should Anthony go headless?

When we got home Ant took pictures of me modeling my new T-Shirt
Discussing milk shortages
wearing Jay-Z shades
reading Harry Potter
and taking photos as usual
I like this shirt
It gets me kisses

-Kels

No comments: