READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Something to Love Saturday #2

This is a bit late
but a lot has been happening around here
so I have an excuse

Anyhoo.. this week something to love is my fridge

I love all the stuff we end up sticking to it.
I never had a fridge that was magnetic growing
up so I like to take full advantage of ours!

I tend to joke about how our fridge looks like we have
5 children posting things up on it every other day
my favorite things include the little drawings and such that Jacqueline and Sarah send us
the mini white board that we write notes and to-do lists on
and photos of course.

-Kels

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've a fridge...somewhere under all the decor-LOL! And that white board is a real handy item to have :)

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

Hey I don't see the note I left you last Friday...did you even see it under all that stuff. :)

Kelsey said...

yes of course i did!!! it is on there!