READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Making a Difference Monday

LINK BACK TO "making a difference monday" HERE

Today is Tuesday but that's OK because I just found out about MADM today.
I recently started reading this blog that I found on Blogs of Note
[carrotspeak.]
Her idea is to post about a good deed that you've recently done

My good deed doesn't really help the world but that's OK because it's still good.

Today when I got up there was a note that asked me to do four things:
1. Make the bed
2. Do the laundry
3. Clean up my mess in the living room
4. Do the dishes

And do you know what I did?
ALL OF IT!

Do you know why?
BECAUSE MY HOUSE LOOKS LIKE THIS!






Do you see any lingering drums? NOPE
Do you see cat hair and litter all over the floor? NOPE
Do you see piles of paper? NOPE
And are there tools all over the kitchen floor? NOPE

Because I have the best boyfriend in the world
and while I was out of town this weekend he cleaned the whole house
from top to bottom

now THAT is a good deed.

-Kels

3 comments:

Nikita A said...

Beautiful house!!! :)

Carrie said...

Great job! And I think we have the same kitchen table... lol. :)

Thanks for playing along!

Kelsey said...

thank you :)

and carrie - probably. mine is from when i was a kid.

-Kels