READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, September 18, 2009

Bonny Doon Beach

Yesterday we decided to take a little mini-adventure up the coast to the Davenport area and see if we could find any cool places to hang out and explore.

Enter: Bonny Doon Beach

The view from the top of the dunes
Hello!
Pretty cool rocks. I'm in geology and yet I cannot tell you one thing about these formations.
Pretty sad. I know.


We found this weird tunnel-sewer-water-outlet-thingy.


I was told to pose on it.

Then we went down to the water and behold....
right around the corner were a bunch of NUDE PEOPLE!
I'll come back to this later.... it's a touchy subject for me.

Anthony found a massive rock near the water and proceeded to climb up it.


He has been known under the title "monkey man" on many occasions

He is also a good shoe tier when the person whose shoe it is becomes a bit too lazy

Here he is defacing beach property by picking pieces of the rock off.
Here is the reason why we will not be getting married here.
I don't see people trekking to the ceremony.

It was a lot of fun.
Aside from all the nudity. I mean seriously.
Shouldn't there be a sign saying
"CAUTION. DANGER. NAKEDNESS PRESENT.
STOP AND TURN BACK AROUND. RUN!!!"
For more information of nudity at the beach see this link






-Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite relaxing( the ocean view, I mean )-LOL! And yeah they should have placed a warning sign or something! D'oh! Wondering where that cave-pipe-thingy leads?