READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update: 8/5/09

This is the prime ingredient in Anthony's diet.
The cat's wanted to impress Anthony by putting their mouse on a skateboard.
The Camello Fam came out for BBQ and beach day on Saturday
It was VERY windy!

Sarah didn't mind
Then on Sunday we went out to the Fremont for my dad's birthday. We went to see Harry Potter and went out to dinner. So fun!

And yesterday Ant took me up to the top of UCSC and I thought I'd share the view with you all. Not the best merging job - sorry.
These are our new fish!
Cracker Jack (CJ for short) she is a GIRL. She's a Tiger Fish.
and Mysterion. He is quite mysterious. He's a catfish.
And our first family portrait (including the cats seemed to be too much of a hazard)
And I finally changed the quote on the chalkboard. Yes Renee I started the book. But I also restarted Harry Potter so... who knows what's gonna happen.

-Kels

p.s. I'm a server at IHOP now. GO ME! Yipee!!1

No comments: