READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My New Pin!

I am so proud because this week we made three dinners!
And this week was my first week serving so that is quite a feat after those long days.

We had alfredo pasta with chicken, broccoli and watermelon
The next night we had burritos
and the third night Anthony made breakfast for dinner.

Go us!

Yesterday my parents came out for the Greg Kihn concert at the Boardwalk. It was so much fun! We got my parents to go on all the rides with us. I'm told that my dad was in bed sick this morning - not so good.

Plus my dad bought me the cutest pin! It was so nice - I wear it on my uniform at work.


Sorry I didn't take any pictures from when they were here :(
My only weakness when riding rides is that I don't like holding stuff.

-Kels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful new pin, Kelsy! Tho' Ican still find a few places where the waitresses "car hop", they no longer use the roller skates. And breakfast for dinner, anytime!

Jacqueline said...

that's cute! see you Saturday!!!

-
jacqueline :)