READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Girls Night

I don't usually refer to hanging out with my friends as "Hanging out with the girls" or to an outing as "Girls Night". But this occasion certainly merits the term.

This past Wednesday Andie, Sam, and Erica came down to go to dinner and possibly to the beach (yeah we never did that because we spent two hours talking at dinner and when the conversation turned to cupcakes you know we had to go get some!). I hadn't seen Sam in about a year or Erica in probably 6 months so it was really fun.

Plus - Andie is amazingly fun to hang out with (see I didn't forget you) and I see her pretty often.

Here I am attempting to show off our skylights
Here is Samantha Succeeding
This is how Erica and I try to take a good picture together

Yes!
My personal favorite. It was quite an ordeal.
Betty Burgers
Sparkles Cupcakes.
Me and Samantha
Andie enjoying her Snicker's Cupcake
A $5 bill... o yeah and me and Erica.
Apparently we have a tall house

Anthony creeping on us
Oh hello!
The Amazing Axel
jumps
and makes it.

It was a lot of fun!

-Kels

No comments: