READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

6 Days

6 Days til my birthday.
I am vowing to try and blog each day.
I don't even have any good photos for this post because not only have I been doing nothing but working - but I've also had my camera in it's case for about two weeks now.

Anthony is finishing up his last two "for sure" weeks at the Boardwalk. Sometime between now and then he should be interviewed or not for a full time position there. So if everyone could please cross their fingers and say a few prayers I would greatly appreciate both gestures.

I am just getting ready for my birthday which will consist of going to school all day since it is my first day for the Fall semester. Anthony has promised to make me beef and broccoli with rice and I'll probably have him buy chow mein so I can look forward to that!

I wonder what will be in store for tomorrow's exciting post?!

-Kels

No comments: