READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, August 28, 2009

24 BOOKS in ONE Year!!

Dear people of the blogging world
...If there's anyone out there that is...
Cause I'm starting to think there isn't...

GUESS WHAT?!

I have officially read TWENTY-FOUR books since Christmas.


Today I sped through Harry Potter 2 to meet my goal before school starts.

Because this semester I've got way too much on my plate.
Like a steak
and mashed potatoes
with cheese
and sour cream
not to mention the corn on the cob
with gravy
or the peanut butter marshmallow chocolate creation
I invented recently that I'll be devouring soon after.

I may not live past December.
But I promise to keep blogging in the afterlife.
If anyone will be listening.

-Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ove r here, Kelsey. And now I'm really hungry after seeing your plate o' food :P

Too, 24 books is a pretty good amount; I've perused your list! Like me, you do enjoy the longer reads, it would seem...I've lost track of the books I've read this year but I can prob'ly recall the titles( great. Gives me something else to write about ). Thanks and read on!