READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Month Old Beach Photos

Last month my friends Andie and Sarah came down to see the new place and spend the evening with us. I never got around to blogging about it. Some of these photos were taken by Andie.
First we dazzled them with our musical abilities
and baking skills - yes that quite a large pancake
the music continued on the way to the beach
Andie and Sarah
Andie has long hair


I take pictures A LOT
So DOES Andie
Sarah is so fun. She just got back from a year long study-abroad trip in Mexico

Me doing my thing as usual
The results



We goof off a lot


Sarah is a ghostie!!
Now we're all ghosties
It is quite difficult to stay still when using such long exposures.

I think that this camera needs to get out of my bag more often.
-Kels

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty neat "ghostie" shots. Most of mine are purely by accident-LOL! And I must say, you're lens can tell quite a story, especially that lighthouse!

Debo Hobo said...

fun pictures, the beach and water always seems to bring out my creativity.

Baino said...

Kelsey,isn't it supposed to be summer? You're all rugged up? Great shots tho, my kid's a beach bunny!

Dot-Com said...

That's some really long hair! Looks like you had a fun time :-)