READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend Update



Well we had yet another fun filled weekend in Fremont town. After the longest work week of my life (I believe I worked close to 44 hours in four days along with about 15 hours of babysitting) I was more than willing to drive to Fremont and sit around for two days. So that's what we did. Anthony spent Father's day on a hike with his family and on a morning bike ride with Joe. I made my dad a batch of [purposefully] burned oatmeal raisin cookies (his favorite). Now we're back in Santa Cruz looking forward to this coming week's festivities. My grandparents are celebrating 50 years with a big PARTY. And the following weekend we will be spending three days up in Redding with Anthony's family at a family reunion / 4th of July fun. We'll be doing some hiking up there as well. Hopefully I find time to blog this week. -Kels

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I can't believe the 4th is almost here!!