READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Theme Thursday: SUMMER

Link back to THEME THURSDAY here

This weeks theme is SUMMER.
It doesn't feel too much like summer around here - the weather has been a bit groggy - but I am the queen of being busy so I thought I'd share my summer plans.

This summer I will be...

in Oakdale at a 50th anniversary party
in Groveland at my family cabin
in Yosemite
in Redding and the surrounding areas
at the county fair
in San Simeon at Hearst Castle
in Anaheim at Disneyland and Universal Studios
in Kennedy Meadows camping
in Reno for a wedding
in Lake Tahoe
and of course... in Santa Cruz

-Kels

6 comments:

The Silver Fox said...

Wow. When do you have time to blog? ;-)

Kelsey said...

hahaha. i don't know.
throw full time work into there and...

Reyjr said...

trade jobs! i wanna travel while working instead of being stuck in the office. :p

Sarah McM said...

Yay Redding!!

Mrsupole said...

Your summer looks full and like you should have a great one. Hope the jobs are still going well. Have fun on your vacation.

God bless.

Kelsey said...

no i don't travel for work. hahah - i wish.

yay for redding! yeah!

-Kels