READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Saturday Night BBQ

Sunday was supposed to be a Boardwalk day - but Anthony somehow forgot to get the tickets so the Camello Fam came over for a little BBQ and beach time on Saturday night.
We had steak, potato salad, chips, fruit salad and... KOOLAID not to mention a couple otter pops here and there and I think Mary discovered Oreos at one point and managed to introduce them to my peanut butter.
Sarah and Joe
Me and Jackie (Yes I wear that sweatshirt 24/7)
Sarah being silly and Renee talking...
Me and Anton
Food is here!
Never a normal face
Walking to the beach - I'd say it's about three blocks just down our street
I rode a bike
My buddy always sticks with me
Marista snapping photos of
the sunset

Someone made this funky mermaid sand lady with seaweed hair and a shell bra - pretty nifty. We decided it was a photo op
Joe and Ant in front of "the lightouse AND the boat" tehehe
Mom #2 and me

♥ Kels ♥

2 comments:

Renee said...

Thanks for a good time and yes I think you do wear that sweatshirt 24/7 and I need to lose weight so don't be posting any more pictures of me!

Katie Ann said...

looked fun! cute photos