READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pet Peeves I Live With (Among Others)


#1 People who chew with their mouths open and/or talk at the same time

#2 Leaving unnecessary things plugged into walls all the time

#3 Shoes flung anywhere

#4 Not putting food into the compost but instead leaving it in the sink

#5 Leaving lights on - especially in the day - all day while no one is home

Hmm... maybe I should keep these quotes in mind:

“By accepting you as you are,
I do not necessarily abandon
all hope
of your improving”

-Ashleigh Brilliant


“Letting go doesn’t mean giving up,
but rather accepting that there are

things that cannot be.”

- Unknown


♥ Kels ♥

I would like to put a disclaimer that this person who I live with (who shall remain nameless) is pretty darn awesome... but some things just drive me insane.

No comments: