READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Street and Beyond

I haven't really updated in awhile. Life has been pretty crazy with training for my new job. The other day Anthony and I went down to the beach to continue studying my menu.

It must have been Wednesday because all the boats were out on the water
The next day we took a walk down to the lake that is right behind our house
A house is being built on the street behind us. I hope it fits on the street. People tend to built houses that just don't "fit" around here
I like this sign - it says "Sakes Alive DRIVE 25! hehe
and this sign on the porch of one of the historic beach houses

This is the lake. It's not publicly accessible. We can only look at it. The lake is on the right side of the main street along the coast...
... and the beach is right down there on the other side
This is the stump we sat on. I think I'll go there more often now to sit and read on the lake

We stop at stop signs even when we're just walking around

♥ Kels ♥

No comments: