READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Brittney has Graduated

My cousin Brittney just graduated from high school
last Friday and I thought I'd share some of the photos
since it somehow turned into a photo fest.


Enjoy!
our wonderful view of the ceremony
This is the most amazing part of her school. This mural is so cool and it's as tall as the gym ceiling


Joe and Ant
The Class of 2009

Dad and Joey
Britt
Me and Taylor
Brittney and her mom and sisters
These are ALL the girls on this side of the family. Grandma, Karlie, Megan, Brittney, aunt Sheri, aunt Tammy, Gabrielle, aunt Janet, Leah, Mom, Taylor and Me. It's a little overrun by girls.
The boys

This kid accidentally dropped his pants. It was awesome!
me and gramsy
and aunt Tammy
Sorry you're not smiling Mom - and HI DAD hahaha
my mom thought it would be funny to jump into the back of our photo too
It got a little hysterical at the end


-Kels

No comments: