READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Night BBQ

So we've had this hamburger in the freezer for about a month now. And we bought buns at the $1 Store - yes I said $1 Store - they were just as tasy as $2.00 buns from the regular store. Anyhoo... and we had some pepper jack and some bacon and some lettuce so.. we decided tonight should be a burger night.

I also saw this recipe in one of my families' magazines (all good families have magazines sitting around somewhere for babysitters to read and steal ideas from) for corn with feta cheese and walnuts. I didn't have any feta but we always have blue cheese.

Needless to say.. it was a good dinner.

Me cookin' in one of my favorite aprons :) - made by Raynista!
Mr. I don't need shoes to BBQ
We are messy burger makers
and we have yet to put a kitchen table in here.
Oooh baby!
We decided it's much more satisfying to eat at home than to buy this burger for $7.00 at a restaurant.

HELLO!
He had to make roasted marshmallows. I did not partake.
Ignore the glasses - I can't find mine.

Happy Spring BBQing.

-Kels

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

burger looks amazing...hungry now...

Renee said...

Adorable apron and those burgers look yummy.