READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, May 15, 2009

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

I have always had a love for things past. Each time I come across a new topic I find myself obsessed with learning everything about it. And ever since Anthony started working for the Seaside Co. I've been more and more interested in the Boardwalk.

I found this photo of my grandpa and his dad in an old photo album I had redone for my grandparents and I fell in love. Isn't it adorable? Part of the fun of this photo is the fact that I can go sit in that same spot and reminisce about older times.

My plan is to get this printed and into a frame. I wish my great grandma Lily was in it - but I know she's the one who took the photo so that makes it special in itself.


-Kels

3 comments:

Renee said...

Kels- that picture is seriously awesome!

Anonymous said...

this picture is awsome!!!
-jacqueline

Katie Ann said...

love this pic