READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, May 1, 2009

New House!

Hi Everyone -

It's been awhile since I last updated on here. We've been busy moving the last four days non-stop in between work and school. I don't think I'd be able to lift another box if I tried. I'm also not sure it's natural to have as much stuff as we have. If any of you had been to our old house you might wonder where all this stuff was hiding before now. All I know is that the cats are loving this mock-playground we've arranged for them.




Check out these huge piles of clothes:
Looks like we're in for a definite garage-sale day. We have TOO MUCH STUFF!

More to come later when the house is put together.

-Kelsey

3 comments:

Renee said...

I'm glad it's your mess and not mine.

Jacqueline said...

cool! i cant wait to see it!
-jacqueline

Sarah McM said...

That place looks MASSIVE compared to your last place. Can't wait to see it all put together with the "Anthony and Kelsey Touch" added.