READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, May 14, 2009

How to Use Coupons

Just before the move we got these coupons for Erik's Deli. I LOVE THAT PLACE but I never eat there because I don't eat out and if I did I would go somewhere that didn't charge me $7.50 for just a sandwich. Anyhoo.. the coupons were for BOGOFree - so yesterday we decided to use one of them!
Look at how plain Anthony eats his sandwich compared to me
And while we waited for our food we played a game of checkers - it was so cute.

Then we went over to Whole Foods because I had an $8 coupon on 365 products and a free Kashi frozen entree coupon. Both were sent to old tenants who had already moved out. I took them because a trash can can't use coupons.

Ant picked this juice thingy and I got this yummy looking pizza. All the Kashi foods are health-food-ish so that's mine too. I'm pretty sure that Ant doesn't know what healthy means.
Check out this receipt:
Yay for saving money.
-Kels

2 comments:

Renee said...

Okay, you are starting to remind me of someone....who???

Mrsupole said...

You go girl!!!!

Power to the one who saves and then has more to put into a savings account or buy new clothes or more food.

Keep up the fantastic work.

God bless.