READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello Blogger People

I haven't been on here in awhile to update the general public on the oh-so-exciting life that is my own.

Anthony and I spent the weekend in Fremont attending a first communion, mother's day BBQ and a confirmation. It was one of the longest weekends we've had in awhile - but it was fun as always to spend good quality time with family. Plus, Tommy, Morgan, and Cami were up from Carlsbad so we got to hang out with them too!

Cami makes silly faces
Steve brought Kadence over to chill with Cami in the pool. Kadence is a year younger - that's how small Cami is.
did some swimming
and some picture posing
Mom hanging with Cami
Mary's Confirmation - pic of the family. I think it's a pretty good picture.
Me and Mary

This Wednesday Anthony starts his 14 hour work days. 5 days a week and no stopping. We feel very blessed that he's really turned the job situation around but we're also a little bit freaked out with the schedule he's been presented with. Everyone send us your prayers and positive thoughts that he'll make it through each day still smiling and that I won't die of boredom without him.

On that note. I've signed all my new hire paperwork for IHOP and training stars the 5th of June. I have a nice month to continue with just babysitting and school before then and then Ant and I will both be full time workers. I hope we manage find time for fun! My restaurant opens on the 15th of June and boy am I excited for the free food. Oh wait - that's Anthony.

AHA. I almost forgot my two good deeds!
1. I drove a girl home from work yesterday afternoon. Whoohoo! She was really nice.
2. I just helped a lady find a book on "Chiaroscuro" - an art technique of contrasting extreme light with dark in painting.

Anyhoo - I'm sitting on the computer here at the library and I should probably get going with this whole "essay" thing I'm supposed to be writing for my Medeival Art class.
-Kels

p.s. new additions to the house coming soon...

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

sounds like a fun weekend and some positive things are happening...maybe some of those good deeds coming back to you. be back tomorrow for TT!

Ronda Laveen said...

Wonderful pictures. Looks like a great time.