READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HAPPY.SANTA.CRUZ



There is this website I discovered today called HAPPY SANTA CRUZ
It is basically a copy of Twitter but people are supposed to answer the question
"Why does Santa Cruz make you happy?" in 140 characters or less.

It's a pretty neat site and has only been around for about a month as far as I can tell.
It was featured in the Sentinel today (our local newspaper) so I'm thinking it's going to gain popularity as time goes on.

Here are a few of my favorite answers so far:

- Because I live here, work here, met my wife here, raise my children here. - Donaven
- Mountains, trees, beaches & farmers markets. Just far enough away from the rest of the world but just close enough, too. - Anonymous
- SC feels like a small town but there is so much diversity w/wonderful, smart & talented people! - SC Concierge
- When you live in Santa Cruz, you are never sad when your vacation is over. - Andrea
- Because this is where I belong - Anonymous
- Fog in the morning, sunshine in the afternoon - Ms. Gilligan

What do you love about your hometown?

-Kels

1 comment:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Kelsey ~ Popping in to say hello & FUN blog. Love your carousel banner at the top!

Have a great week.

Chris (-: