READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finally got things into their spots!

The other night a raccoon was out on the deck and it would not leave us alone! So we organized a raccoon hunting party. It was basically the most amazing thing ever.

This isn't the whole house. No pictures of the deck, yard, front, or bedroom yet. Things are a little messy in those places right now. I'll post as soon as we get it all cleaned up.

Also! I got the job at IHOP. whoohoo!!!!!!!!!! Can you say awesome?!

THE COON!!!
The Coon Fighters
We will get you!
Axel and Rosie like to play around on the beams. It freaks me out a little.
Living Room
+ Kitchen
More living Room
I learned about this piece from Japanese Woodblock Printing in class. I also had a print of it in an art book my brother bought me a couple years ago. I cut it out and put it into a mounted frame I already had and voila!
This is our awesome heater that looks like a wood stove!
Bathroom. We have a washer/dryer and little storage
so i bought some baskets at the dollar store (on top)
and our thrify towel rack (found these cubes in front of someone's house for FREE)
Our awesome claw-footed tub/shower
This wall should be added onto as time goes on. I need to get some new prints and paint some of my other frames black.
Dining room - no table yet. We need to get that from under my mom and dad's house
The fridge is pretty much free space for whatever we want to put on it. YIPEE!
and I got to frame my signed Jason Mraz poster. It had been rolled up for like six months :(
kitchen! look there are two sinks, a full oven and stovetop, drawers!, counter space, a window! It's like the best kitchen ever made.
My good friend Chuck Close circa 1970s hangs out with me while I cook
Rosie loves the new house too!

HOUSE IN PROGRESS - I'll update as things evolve.

Life is good,

Kels

2 comments:

Renee said...

Very nice, can't wait to come visit especially now that the summer months are approaching. Oh, and congrats on the job!

Donna said...

What a cute place!