READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Cookies!!








This year we decided to spare ourselves the agony of trying to find money to buy everyone gifts and instead went with the traditional baking of cookies. We had so much fun making these for everybody that I think I might add something like this into my gift giving each year.

We baked the cookies using one of my mom's recipes and one of Anthony's mom's recipes (to be fair - haha). The recipes can be found on my food blog "Food Furnishing"

Then we went by "Dollar Tree" and found these cute little bags and the green ribbon.

We put five cookies in each bag (since there are nine in all) and put one of my handmade cards (which can be found on one of my other blogs "Work Play Create") with each one.

Now we are ready to give them to everybody when we get back to Fremont in 2 days!

Yay! I am so excited!

Merry Christmas!

Kels

1 comment:

Maggie May said...

you guys obviously get the Christmas spirit!!!